Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

To My Most Awesome Married Sister!

Since I did it for all my other sibs it is time to do it for the oldest! My Sister Katie is now 32! Of course, if you ask her she will say she is either 30.2 or 25... lol. She has always been an example to me growing up and I love her loads for it. (Sometimes she was the example of what not to do). However, as she has gotten older I have seen how her relationship with our mother has strengthened and I hope to one day be that close with our mom too. Katie got married when I was in Jr. High... doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but it was... and she now has four amazing children! They are the coolest! She has three boys and 1 girl! And My niece is by far the best little girl in the world! I want my sister to know that she can bother me any time because I love her... even if she makes me mad... sorry it's not an epistle, but enjoy pics of me with her fam! (including her)










For more pictures please visit my facebook account at... http://www.facebook.com/Frankie.Mae
I just couldn't put all the awesome pics on here! :D

No comments: