Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

BFF has been married 4 years and WHO DAT GAME DAY!

So, as I'm sitting here watching my Saints play some football I got to thinking about how 4 years ago today I was my BFF's bridesmaid! She is simply one of the greatest people I know and Jason is amazing to her as well!

I met Bonnie my second semester of my freshman year through another friend of ours, and we lived two doors down from each other and she was my visiting teacher... we ended up being so close almost nothing could separate us. That was also the semester Bonnie met Jason. He has been nothing, but amazing to her! They are truly a couple I admire. They have been married 4 years and because they are so dedicated to each other they are finishing up their schooling before starting their family. Another reason why Jason is so awesome is that he let's me talk with Bonnie on the phone for hours! I love it! We get to catch up on life in general, and she is simply the one person (besides my future husband) I always want in my life (outside of my immediate family)! Yeah, she's just the perfect best friend! I can't believe she has bee married this long and I know for the rest of their lives and eternity it will be magnificent for them! LOVE YOU BONNIE LYNN!!!!!


Last summer after my endowment!

 back in freshman year... she was on the phone with her dad! :D


Jason got her this for Valentine's Day 2007

September 8, 2007 Their wedding day! :D

Cow tipping team... back in the day!

I got a piggy back ride from my BFF!


Two of the best people I met in College the greatest friends I had there... Mike Brown and Bonnie Myers (Giles) Before they were both married to other people! :D


Aren't they just the cutest... this was when they were only a boyfriend & girlfriend!

Yeah, what up yo!

Like I said, BFF EVER!!!!!


Summer 2007! :D


I hadn't seen her in FOREVER!

Wedding Day

My 22nd Birthday... My parents were there and i had a party and got tickled by Bon and Pointer!

At my bday party!

4th of July Parade back in 2006!






Now, for the Saints! I'm SOOOOO READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! GEAUX SAINTS!!!! MORE TO COME ON A LATER DATE!

No comments: