Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a New Dawn, It's a New DAY, It's a New Life for me... and I'm feeling good.

    My sister recently put this as her status on facebook and I'm stealing it cause I think it fits perfectly for me right now! Life is just so amazing! I love my job so far and everyone I work with is just amazing!
    Last night (08-21-11)  the Bountiful YSA stake got to have the opportunity to listen to Elder Ballard speak and one thing he said really struck me. Most of the time I tune out when someone speaks on marriage, but he actually directed a really amazing comment to us young women as he called us... he said that we each need to catch our inner beauty and wear it on our sleeves for all the young men to see. It made me smile cause it made me think of how my siblings sometimes say that I'm "the nice one." I've come to realize that being nice isn't horrible either. Also, Elder Ballard spoke to us about not being afraid. There are so many young singles that are afraid of marriage, or afraid of what might come in the future. I must admit, I am one of these young singles that is sometimes afraid of what might lie ahead in my future, but I just need to remember that Heavenly Father will take care of me (especially since he mostly already has)! I am so grateful for all of the blessings I've had throughout my life especially the blessings as of recent. I know I say this loads, but I have truly been blessed by having such amazing friends, family, and anyone that has been there for me especially throughout this past year! :-D
     So, finally I'm going to stick my neck out and say guys if you want to ask me or any other girl out JUST DO IT! We may be blonde and not realize you like us (sometimes we do think the same as you).

Now please enjoy this Michael Buble' song! <3

No comments: