Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Monday, August 22, 2011

An Abundance of Blessings

   Throughout my life I have always heard about people receiving blessings and those have changed their lives. However, in my life I've noticed that in order to receive blessings I have to continue on a righteous path and my life won't drastically change, but it will slowly improve. So, what has been going on with me to relate to such blessings and my title?
    Well, for starters I've reconnected with so many remarkable people and met so many new ones within the past few months. I'm so grateful for all of these people, and hopefully they know who they are. Next, I got a job working at Legacy Prep Academy (LPA), and so far I love the amazing people and how sweet they are. I will mostly be working with Kindergarten too! :-D Also, within a week of getting this job I was able to get my dream vehicle (well, almost) I now have a black chevy s-10 (wanted a blue one since I was a kid). Anyways, I love it. It has 4WD and is just way good!
   So, in short I work here: Legacy Prep Academy
Hopefully I will have a picture of my truck up soon if you haven't seen it! ;-)

No comments: