Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Lunar Eclipse
So, tonight I watched the Lunar Eclipse with me best friend Brian! It was amazing! I loved it! I had so much fun with him, and it wasn't like this attraction either. It's amazing! I don't have to feel attracted to him to have an amazing time. We just sat there together and watched it & had loads of fun just talking. Then, we came back to my place and watched two videos of my nephews and then looked at pics of his nieces and nephews and basically whole family! It was one of the funnest times I've had with him in a long time! I thought it was totally cool. I can sit there and talk to him about Kevin too and feel totally fine! I LOVE IT! Oh, also today I got a letter from Jonathan... the first paragraph was in French so that's cooler. Anyway, I'm exhausted & my head feels like it's about to explode! CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment