Who knew that you could sit with someone for two hours feeling nothing but comforted. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever had! Here is what happened...
so, yesterday pretty much SUCKED! I woke up feeling like hell... I had cramps so bad I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry! I called my mom to ask her what to do because I've been sick & I didn't know if I should take Pamprin or Tylenol Sinus. She told me what I should do & then we talked for about and hour and a half. I then slept for about another hour or so, and then texted Kim. She came over & we went and got me a grilled cheese sandwich to eat! The only thing besides chocolate that I had to eat all day! LOL! Kim and I went shopping... but while we were in Wal-Mart I started to feel a bit queezy & I wanted to go home! She took me home & I went and took a shower, and then watched O.C. for about three hours! LOL! Word of advice... don't watch too much O.C. when you are already depressed... it doesn't help matters AT ALL! I ended up calling Jessica around 8 and asked her to come over so she did... When she got there I just cried! We had girl talk kinda sorta... then about 9:40ish Brian called me back... I asked him if I could talk to him... he replied, "sure, let me get a bite to eat & I'll be right over." I got on a sweater and some socks and shoes & got ready to go out to meet him. We brought Jessica back to her place and then he asked me "so, where do you want to go?" I replied, "somewhere." He said, "hmm.. ok, I know somewhere" We went up near the temple... turned left instead of right or straight, and then parked on the side of the road near a curve. I was just really sad and wanted to cry... he then asked me what was wrong... (side note: I wore my glasses all day which I never do any more. So, Brian knew something was very wrong.) He then said, "I'm in the mood for cuddling... how about you?" I said, "sure." we ended up hopping in the back seat cause you kinda can't cuddle in the front seat with something in the middle. LOL! I talked to him and cried, and he just held me. I loved every minute of it because it was just like being held by a best friend. No attraction what so ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment