Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Haunting Dreams

Ok, so the past few nights I've had some dreams that seem just plain crazy. Sunday night I had a dream about my friend Jason Wolgamott & his new wife! I think it still blows my mind that he's married! I haven't talked to him since before the wedding. I hope he got the gift card I sent him and whatnot. It's crazy I feel like it's been forever since I talked to him. I miss him like crazy! Also, the fact that I couldn't go to his wedding just bums me out to the core. He's always been one of my greatest friends! Maybe I should just send him an e-mail and see how he's doing!
The dream I had last night was even crazier... I dreamt about Jonathan. He called me on my cell & asked for Stina's cell #... I was all confused, but of course I'd get it for him. I was just so delighted to hear his voice... it was like every time he called me right before his mission. I didn't think I'd miss him this much. It hurts in so many ways cause I gotta get on with my own life! I guess what's killing me is the fact of everything that's been going on just in the past week! I've been spending so much time with my other best guy friend (Brian). It's not that I don't mind... it's just deep down inside my heart I wish it was someone else... like Kevin. I really miss Kevin... loads, but I know things will be ok cause he'll be home in a month & 8 days! What a great guy he is... I really appreciate everything he's done for me. It's truly amazing! Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm saying... I think I should just de-guy my life... haha... that's impossible... I'm really looking forward to seeing my family soon. And after that like a week later Kev will be home & I'm absolutely ecstatic on seeing him! :D I guess that's all for now!

No comments: