Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Dedication tomorrow!
OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited... the dedication of the Rexburg temple is tomorrow! How cool! Hmm... this past week has been crazy! Mardi Gras was over course on Tuesday, and that was absolutely brilliant! I had a fun party and everything! I never realize how many friends I have until those very moments! Anyways, the next day Jonathan was going into the MTC... OH MY GOSH! I couldn't believe it that at that moment I would never speak to my best friend again! Truly, it hurt! Then he called me... he needed my address! I got to talk to him one last time. Maybe forever! It was the best ever! I am soo happy that I got to talk to him one last time! It was amazing! I think that may be the last time I talk to him forever... well, I'll write him for the next two years I guess that counts for something! It's amazing to think that it's been so long since I dated him, but yet my heart still truly has a spot for him. I hope that things in the end will turn out ok...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment