Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Monday, February 4, 2008
And the drainage begins
So, as I begin my Mardi Gras party preparation I begin to become emotionally and physically drained! I have barely started to do anything, but I think it's the fact that I start building myself up for it! By the end of tomorrow I'm going to be flat on my back in the middle of the floor... ugh... I guess that's my life though! I've always been in a way a people person, but even now it's becoming that I'm not! I like some people and I enjoy spending time with my friends, but all in all I would love to just be alone with one person! My life is absolutely insane, and I dream that one day it can be calm! All in all I'm tired of the same old stuff... I like how I'm constantly changing and wanting to be alone. Hmm... I'm not sure of what else to say at this moment! I absolutely miss Jonathan! That's a weird feeling to have, but I guess it's something that I have to live with! I still miss KEV! 2 months and I'll see him! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment