So, over the past month I have been putting many of my statuses in french. One because I know there are people out there that are too lazy to translate it and two because I want to better my french. I have also become extremely vague... like I used to name people and now I just say him or her and people are dying to know who and I choose not to tell them more than half the time. Why am I so secretive about my life now? Well, I've gotten tired of people telling me exactly how I should live it and what I am doing right and/or wrong all the time. More often they tell me what I'm doing wrong. It gets irritating cause truthfully I don't care what they think, but at the same time I do. Everyone cares what others think about them.
A brief little story... this girl likes this guy, but this guy is currently dating another girl. so, this girl goes and spends time with another guy and others begin to talk. The original girl doesn't get why people can't just accept the fact that they are JUST friends... apparently it is not possible for two people of opposite sex to just be friends without one of them having an attraction. Well, original girl REALLY likes original guy... so, why would she go off and want to do something with second guy? Yeah, this has been ailing me for a while. I get really irritated over it, but meh.
J'écris en français pour bug certaines personnes parce qu'ils ne réalisent pas que la technologie qu'ils peuvent maintenant traduiretout cela avec le clic d'un bouton! Personnes gravement ...Obtenez une vie
No comments:
Post a Comment