I am sorry I have to tell you in this way so publicly, but I know not how else to tell you. It pains me that we have grown apart and cannot speak to each other, but I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you for finally standing up for something in your life. I think I knew that one day it would all come down to this... however, I didn't want to believe it. I hope and pray that one day all will be resolved and we can be friends once again, but I know that for now it is not possible. Do I know if you will ever see this? No, but what I do know is that I will forever be glad that we shared those many memories together. I want you to know that no matter what happens you will always be the same to me. I will never think any less of you. Again, I apologize that this is so public for many people to see it online, but I know not how else to tell you! I wish you the best in all of your pursuits in life and all the happiness life can bring you!
Frances
No comments:
Post a Comment