Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Growing up?

Well, there is a time in a person's life when they realize that they have grown up a bit. Actually, I think this happens several times throughout life. Even though many of us still wish we were children when our biggest care in the world is what is going on right this moment. However, this is not my point... I am saying that I have yet again faced one of those moments where I feel that the some thing I did when I was younger well, they don't matter to me any more. Truthfully to me now it doesn't matter who I liked back in Junior High or even some of high school. Some may ask where this is coming from. Well, today I was going through some old boxes I had, and in these boxes were notes from friends clear back into my junior high days. To tell the truth it was kinda embarrassing to read some of it. So, I got to the point where reading it really didn't matter any more and I decided I'll put it in the big burn bag to be burned! :D Pretty much it feels like a whole new chapter in my life just keeps coming forward. I don't care that my parents are moving... actually I'd love to get them out of here faster. Well, for now that's all I have to say... until next time... AU REVOIR!

No comments: