Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Don't Worry Just Trust

This morning I wake up feeling pretty tired, and not exactly sure what to think. Last night a really good friend of mine that I hadn't seen in 3 months came to visit. It was truly a blessing beyond measure to see him because it brought happiness during a time of stress even if it was only for a little while. Well, something happened when I woke up this morning where last night seemed just really far away. However, something told me to talk to my cousin... I texted him and we began to talk about all kinds of different things, and this is when he told me "don't worry just trust" he said, "I have a grandma that always tells me that.It's very useful. Just trust. Have Faith. Be strong." At this moment I truly saw what he was talking about and it made me smile because having trust in the Lord can make one's world go round. I trust that I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it... so in the end... "DON'T WORRY JUST TRUST!"

No comments: