Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pack it in!

For the past two weeks I have been in Louisiana helping my mother pack things away. Although it may look that we have not gotten much done (only because there are boxes... EVERYWHERE) we have packed many boxes full of valuable items. However, being here has made me realize tons of things... 1) who my real friends are... 2) what matters most in the world 3) and what not to hold onto when I get my own family!! I absolutely love my parents, but there is so much stuff... of course me & all my siblings are partly to blame for that. If we had maybe boxed up our stuff a little better... I dunno. Finding all those old notes that I had put in a box kinda makes me wonder about myself, and what I thought when I went off to college. I've started to realize that who from my past matters to me, and who doesn't... I just don't care about all the little things any more (meaning gossip and what not.) Also, I wanted to put on here my post on a video on youtube... first let me explain: I was watching a video about New Orleans to the song "American Pie" I decided to read some of the comments posted, and I was quite amazed to read what people come up with... i.e. trying to blame Bush for a hurricane or earthquake, and then trying to say that IF Obama becomes President it will all stop? OH PLEASE! So, here is my response: ENJOY! ;)
I'm sorry, but I was reading some the responses to this video & some are just RIDICULOUS! People, seriously... you try to blame mother nature's natural things on a man... I'm sorry, but they are not powerful to do any of that! You can't order a hurricane to hit a place, or an earthquake or any thing. As for Obama becoming President and all of it stopping man, you're dumb! This is the time of the beginning of the end! The World will soon end (maybe in a few 100 years, but still!) DEAL WITH IT!

That is my response to that video... if you would like to see the video... here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjmLwvLUGU

Love and peace... later y'all!


No comments: