Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Is it the end of another one already?
So, basically there are three days left in this semester (including today), and I really can't believe it! This semester has seriously flown by... however, truthfully it makes me happy because even though there were several good times (i.e. my birthday, early field, and several other things) this has truly been one of the hardest semesters I've ever had. I have had at least one class that I started working on before the semester started, and will most likely be working on it until the very last moment. I'm afraid of failure in at least one class, but I think I can improve it next semester if I wish to. My parents moved/are still moving from Louisiana to Utah, and it is truly the weirdest thing in the world to know that home might just not be home for me any more! However, I learned a long time ago that as long as I am single and not married my home is where my parents are. My home state will always be Louisiana because that is where I was born & raised! Also, it was very hard this semester because it seemed like I was always fighting with someone who means tons to me! And now... I realize that no matter what happens in the end I will at least always be friends with him. It cheers my soul to know this. Well, I don't know what else to write at the moment... so CIAO CIAO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment