Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!

Yesterday was my 21st birthday, and it was truly the best birthday I've ever had! :D See, I first woke up at 5am because I was born at 6am central time... so it works... anyways, I thought for like 2 seconds... I'm 21 and went back to sleep. At about 9am I finally got up when my oldest sister, Katie, called me to wish me a happy birthday! She asked if my brother and dad were there yet, and of course the answer was no... I hadn't even heard from them yet... anyways, after I got off the phone with her I ended up calling dad's phone, and John's... but no answer... I decided to call mom... she didn't even have her phone on... weird!!!! Anyways, about 10ish... after I got ready for the day (like took a shower and all that jazz) my other brother, David, called to wish me a happy birthday & to get my address... twas fun... I thought he was gunna get it to send me a card later... yeah... then John calls me and asks me to come outside and wave them down so they no which house is mine... well, I go outside expecting to see just my dad & brother, but no... I didn't just see them... I saw my mom too! IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I FREAKED!!!!! I did not expect to see my mom at all! I loved it! I got to spend my 21st birthday with my parents and my big brother! :D Mom took me shopping too which is always fun!... I'm not sure what else to type except that my whole family kept this a secret from me, and by goly... they are good! I LOVE MY FAM! :D Well, I gotta get gone!

No comments: