Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Meditation Process

So, I've been thinking about a ton of things lately, and it's kinda weird... I've got a lot of homework that I'm doing all day every day, and I really don't have time to play, but I've noticed that I can do my homework outside and still have time for meditation. I have found a new place (actually it's not new), but I decided to go up by the Rolling Hills Stake Center yesterday. I've been there several times before, but never just by myself. I brought my Children's Lit homework with me so, I could work on it for a while. I took a blanket, and laid down on the grass and read. I was able to go over so many things that have happened within the past year, and just meditate on them. I was so glad that I was finally able to find somewhere that I can just leave the rest of the world behind. See, as I've gotten older I've wanted time to myself more and more. I get so sick of sitting in my room, and getting bugged by my roommates knocking on my door and wanting to talk to me. It's not fun. I don't like being distracted from my homework. I've become different in a way, but honestly I'm loving every minute of it. I'm growing and becoming a new person. However, yesterday I was so happy that I could go up there all by myself and just sit and meditate for an hour. I was able to get away from the rest of the world which I desperately needed. It also helped in a way to think about what to say to my friend about certain things that have been going on. People these days aren't understanding how beautiful it is to just go on a walk, and meditate. I'm loving every bit of this new season because I can just go and do that! I'm not sure what else to say on those matters, but I'm loving being able to go out and meditate without anyone bothering me.

No comments: