Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A week of understanding!

Well, to start off let me go over my past week. Last week was really hard for me to say the least. I had a huge break out with a friend, and wondered for a while if it could ever be possible to be friends again. All week long it hurt to even go to classes because I was constantly being reminded of good memories. I was however able to keep going in the realization that I would be headed to see my Dad over the weekend. So, this past weekend I went to Salt Lake City, Utah to see my dad, and I also got to see my friend, Ryan Muse. It was truly a blast. My dad had to work Saturday and Sunday so... Saturday I decided that instead of working on homework I would spend the day with my friend! :D It was the best decision ever! We went to this place called Eat-A-Burger that has the best fries in the world! Then, we went up the Wasatch Canyon... it was so beautiful. I loved every minute of that! :D Then, we went to Jamba Juice and then Toys-R-Us! We also played Smash Brothers Brawl! TEHE! I want to go back and do it some more! :D Hmm... anyway, over the past week I have realized how important it is to forgive someone. An old friend who is on his mission contacted me last week, and I was truly unsure of how to speak of him, but knowing that Forgiveness is possible then you need to do it! Yeah, so anyways, I'm gunna post pictures from this weekend!


P.S. Also, my sister's friend's brother passed away this weekend. for more details please go to the site http://www.helpfindjohn.info


No comments: