
Well, today I had my first full day of classes. Let's just say... I'm pooped & I've barely even started. It probably doesn't help matters any that I'm sick! I am not going to drop any classes... I'm gunna push through until the end... which I hope will prove to be an awesome decision! I thought about dropping my religion class, but they may actually be one of the few things that keeps me sane this semester since I can't be in in band. So... I will be teaching Kindergarten this semester. I'm excited! My Mama Jane back home in LA teaches that so, maybe I'll ask her for a few tips! ;) Also, my religion teacher seems pretty cool, and I just have the normal amount for that class which I am used to! :D And then there are only 9 people in my math class so, as long as I work hard outside the class I should be fine! :D Tomorrow I go to my Children's Lit class... that should be enjoyable. I need to find some perfect time when I'm not exhausted to study for my World Civ class... Today I was gone all day long from 8:30- 3:30... I really feel exhausted right now cause I've been up since 6am! What fun! So, it was kinda fun today... after my Early Field class I called Brian just to see how he's been doing, and plus he left for Seattle today :D! Anyways, I didn't get answer which is cool so, I left a message... he called me back like right after I put my phone back on silent... so I texted him and told him I'd call him when I got out of class at 3... I did & I swear our phones hated each other. It was quite funny! I'm really hoping I can survive this semester of course I learned something interesting today in my Old Testament class... my teacher said that's it's not about the grades it's how you get those grades... I mean we can try all we want to achieve all this stuff, but if we don't do it through Christ then, what's the point?! Yeah, so basically I'm thinking if I say my prayers every night and every morning... I can get through every day! I should be spiritually uplifted! :D I think in the end... as long as I work hard this semester will pay off! After all... it's a puzzle and I need to learn how to organize the pieces! :D 1 day down 87 to go! BRING IT ON! plus... my birthday is in... 18 days! I'm excited... I'll be 21! YAY! Well, ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment