To me it means that you let people know how much they mean to you, or how grateful you are for situations. Lately I've been going through some rough situations, but I've also learned how grateful I am to be alive. I have friends, family, and just people in my life that I am eternally grateful for.
Thanksgiving just happened and Christmas is only a couple of weeks away. I feel like this is the season to be grateful, and more so than ever before I feel it is important to give back to everyone around, and be kind to those that may not have as much as me.
What do I have to be grateful for this year? Well, for starters the year started off super rough, and as time went on I went in and out of depression. I have frequent anxiety attacks and just overall things have been rough. But I also know that God is in all things and that He will protect me. The beginning of the year I didn't realize how many friends I have and that I would be okay in the long run.
So, I say this... no matter what goes wrong in your life or what hardships you have. It is important to have a constant attitude of gratitude. :)
Enjoy the things I am grateful for:

























No comments:
Post a Comment