In December I met this guy through my friend Ricky Ferlin... The guy's name is Jordan Larrabee.
After about a week of knowing each other we went on our first date. December 18th to be exact. And our first date was so simple that I kinda had a strong feeling we'd go on another... And we did. That next Monday we went to zoo lights and had so much fun we even continued the date by seeing Star Wars. Then, after that we couldn't not see each other at least a couple more times before Christmas. I finally decided to tell my family about him, and the reactions I got were priceless. New Year's Eve came and we decided to spend it with friends singing karaoke and dancing and having fun. We kept going on dates and spending time with each other, and to us it felt like we had been dating forever. So, when he asked me to be exclusive with him of course I said YES! But that was only Decemeber & January. We started discussing marriage, and of possibly one day spending forever with each other. Little did I know that within the next month he had been look at rings, and planning to ask me to marry him. We have gone to the temple together many times, and every time I have a strong feeling that he's the one for me.
On March 26, 2016 my life changed. Jordan had a grand plan to propose to me in front of Alex Kingston & Matt Smith. AND HE DID! We were going into our photo op with those two brilliant actors, and I went up to Alex and asked if she would like to pose to dance with me. Little did I know, Jordan is getting down on one knee behind me... As Alex tells me "you might want to look." I turned around and there he was with the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen, and Matt Smith yelling "Aren't you going to ask her the question!?! ASK HER! ASK HER!!!!" Jordan asked, and I said yes! Cheering occurred and tons of pictures were taken and from that moment to every day after I have no doubt that he's the man I'm going to spend infinity and beyond with!
We are to be married July 8, 2016

























No comments:
Post a Comment