Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Think Twice before going to see the movie Magic Mike

http://mrsgoresdiary.com/2012/07/08/magic-mike-who/

I read this article about what this one lady thought about the most recent movie with Channing Tatum called Magic Mike and I must say that it said everything I was thinking! I used to adore Channing Tatum as an actor/person in general, but since this movie came out and seeing commercials and realizing more and more that this is a movie of his I will NEVER see I have lost respect for him. I mean... do we seriously live in a society where looking at porn is SO NOT OKAY for men, but if women look at it that is fine. I personally have seen how Pornography can pain someone to no end. And how hard it is to be healed from it. That being said... I also adore men like my father and my brothers who have never given in to the temptation. I also adore men that will do anything to overcome an addiction like that! Will I ever watch this movie... NO! And if any of my "friends" ever try to get me to watch that movie I will gladly walk away from that friendship FOREVER! So, all of my old friends be WARNED!

I wish more men decided to be like John Wayne!

No comments: