Now for another observation I've been meaning to post for a while... the older I get the more I realize how much I am like my mother! NO this is not a bad thing, but definitely weird... So, at certain times of the day there are talk radio hosts that I don't mind listening to... Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and (here in Utah) Rod Archet (or however it is spelled)... Yeah, I'm a nerd and a Rush baby who loves Glenn Beck! I am also so weird that at certain times during the week I don't mind watching Fox News... things like The Fox Report with Shepherd Smith and The O'Reilly Factor! YES, I'm PSYCHO! HOWEVER, I love it... don't worry I still love listening to music, and analyzing the lyrics and figuring out how to apply it to my life... in fact I will be posting a song to this and although not all of the lyrics apply I have been thinking loads lately about someone that I used to know...
Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Observations & Realizations
So, I have had to figure out lately how much the Lord has truly blessed me in my life. First of all he has blessed me with some of the greatest friends on this planet! I really couldn't ask for better. Every once in a while I get irritated with people that say they are "friends" of mine, but yet they never visit or they never want to do anything even just sending an email to say hi. Now, that being said I don't say hi to them much either... By the way, the likelihood of this being about anyone that constantly reads this blog is NOT likely. ;) You may not say anything but you are a true friend! ;) So, here are some realizations on that observation... when I left college I remember talking with my Bishop about how I met some pretty amazing people while in college, and then the thought that all of those amazing people would be my friends forever. I have since realized that can only be the case if all are willing to fight for the friendship or at least make an effort to see each other. Now, that being said I would love to give a quick shout out to some people and yes, I'm naming names of my amazing friends from college... First, to Chris & Sadie Freeman... I couldn't ask for anyone better. They have let me stay in their home any time I have gone to Idaho and needed a place to stay! Ever since I graduated 2 years ago. They are the kindest and funnest and loveliest and just all around wonderful! I make an effort to see them any time I am in Rexburg! Now, to Brad & Elizabeth Williams they may only be 3 months married, but I absolutely love them! They took me to dinner and just were so wonderful and even were accepting to meeting my other married friends! Let's just say I have some pretty spectacular married friends in Rexburg! Now, the friends I have made here withing the past couple of years I am ETERNALLY grateful to my Heavenly Father for! They are truly there when I REALLY need them! I have been in the dampers these past couple of months and they have helped me figure things out both on my own and with their help!
Now for another observation I've been meaning to post for a while... the older I get the more I realize how much I am like my mother! NO this is not a bad thing, but definitely weird... So, at certain times of the day there are talk radio hosts that I don't mind listening to... Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and (here in Utah) Rod Archet (or however it is spelled)... Yeah, I'm a nerd and a Rush baby who loves Glenn Beck! I am also so weird that at certain times during the week I don't mind watching Fox News... things like The Fox Report with Shepherd Smith and The O'Reilly Factor! YES, I'm PSYCHO! HOWEVER, I love it... don't worry I still love listening to music, and analyzing the lyrics and figuring out how to apply it to my life... in fact I will be posting a song to this and although not all of the lyrics apply I have been thinking loads lately about someone that I used to know...
Now for another observation I've been meaning to post for a while... the older I get the more I realize how much I am like my mother! NO this is not a bad thing, but definitely weird... So, at certain times of the day there are talk radio hosts that I don't mind listening to... Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and (here in Utah) Rod Archet (or however it is spelled)... Yeah, I'm a nerd and a Rush baby who loves Glenn Beck! I am also so weird that at certain times during the week I don't mind watching Fox News... things like The Fox Report with Shepherd Smith and The O'Reilly Factor! YES, I'm PSYCHO! HOWEVER, I love it... don't worry I still love listening to music, and analyzing the lyrics and figuring out how to apply it to my life... in fact I will be posting a song to this and although not all of the lyrics apply I have been thinking loads lately about someone that I used to know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment