So, last year I posted hoping that this year would be better, and well, it surely didn't disappoint! Plus, it can still get better... if 2012 can top 2011 I will be ecstatic! :D So, an overview of the year through titles? I think that might be fun...And so it begins...
ray-stevens-skies-just-aint-friendly
Mardi Gras invite
to-sleepy-jeane-my-most-awesome-sister
his-sacred-name-easter-declaration
easter-preparation
saturday-before-easter-weekend
palm-sunday
temple-monday
agreement-tuesday
reading-parablestelling-stories
passover-thursday
calvary-friday
silent-saturday
he-is-risen
My Reflection on Easter Week
i-really-like-this-song-and-i-think-it
birthday-and-trip
drama
livin-life-and-lovin-it
ode-to-my-eldest-brother
Faith by taking back sunday
feeling-both-nostalgic-and-reminiscing
girls-that-smile-back-at-girls-camp
capitol-fourth-742011-josh-groban
good-things-come-to-those-who-wait
to-best-friend-ive-had-since-i-was-born
proper-etiquette-in-social-networking
abundance-of-blessings
its-new-dawn-its-new-day-its-new-life
to-my-most-awesome-married-sister
bff-has-been-married-4-years-and-who dat game
10-years-since-september-11-2001
more-pain-than-bareable
for-man-i-adore
i-am-member-of-church-of-jesus-christ of latter-day saints
chris-medina-what-are-words
things-id-like-for-my-truck
feelings
gobble-gobble-thanks
josh-groban-you-are-loved-dont-give-up
unexpected-friend-happy-8019-birth-days
praise-to-man-joseph-smith-mormon
what-christmas-means-to-me
and then this one about LEAPIN' to THE NEW YEAR! I think this year I may leap just for the heck of it... we shall see though! Overall this year has been spectacular for me... despite all the lame drama happening between friends. In the end things can work themselves out! Well, I don't have much to say... life treats me very well and it is pretty stellar! Hmm... well, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Here are some pics of events that have taken place during the month of December! Go to the following web page to view them...
pictures of December! Since I have decided to observe the back of my eyelids to ring in the new year then I will leap in 2012! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment