Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Friday, July 29, 2011

To the best friend I've had since I was born!

Today is my brother, David's 26th Birthday! :-) He is older than me by 2 years, and even though we have often fought throughout our lives we have also been the best of friends. He has always helped me to come out of my comfort zone. (Yes, I have a comfort zone at times). Next to my parents he is probably my hero because I have seen him overcome loads throughout his life. (My other siblings are my heroes too. My favorite memories are probably from Jr. High and High School because we would usually fight at home, but at school we'd be the best of buds! I remember once in Jr. High; I was in 6th grade and he was in 8th grade and he had P.E. just before I did so we would always have to walk through the cafetorium (cafeteria/auditorium) and would give each other a high five! It was so cool to be able to see him every day even though I know he hated how I was taller than him at the time. I also really loved high school with him! For my first 2 years of high school he was around and we were in band together! It was nice because even the second half of my freshman year I got to be around him loads, and since I played trumpet and he played percussion I was able to see him loads more. (the trumpets sat in front of the percussion). My brother was basically my best friend and confidant during high school! My sophomore year I had 1 class with him and got to sit with him at lunch, and was able to be in a club with him. The next year I was also in a club that he had been in the year previous. He was my friend at church and is still one of my really good friends today even though we get irritated with each other loads! That's the best part about siblings though (well, at least with mine) no matter how annoying or irritating they can be they are definitely the greatest friends you will always have! Enjoy these pictures of me and my long time best friend! No one can ever top him... except my future husband can sure try!


Eatin some tale and suckin some head

whole family

I been kissed

we love each other

manti

cinderella?

David with his three most favorite girls! ;-)

1 comment:

Sadie Freeman said...

You can really tell that you adore him! Happy Birthday to him.