This post isn't just about drama, but more about how I feel towards different things. Recently I had a little mishap on facebook with a friend of a friend, but the thing that stands out to me the most is that I received an apology. I think when drama occurs apologies are always acceptable, and all that were wrong in a situation should say it even if they don't think they were wrong. I have other friends that have gotten upset because of the same thing and I think everything has gotten way out of hand with all involved, but I'm sure in due time things will get better. I'm not a huge fan of any kind of drama. I've always tried to be friends with an ex and in my opinion it is possible as long as you both work at it. Yes, I've changed the subject, but for good reason. When my ex and I broke up over 6 years ago he reminded me of something I told him when we first started dating. I said, "no matter what happens you will always be my friend." He reminded me of that and since then no matter the trials we have stuck by each other trough the hardest of times. Recently another friend of mine had a huge break-up (well, in her mind that is what it was). She actually told him that she couldn't be his friend, and that is something that is foreign to me since the guy is a really awesome guy, and would love to be a friend. I think all of this relates to the drama though because I'm starting to realize how we all create the big drama events in our own lives because sometimes we over exaggerate the small insignificant things. I think if we all just took a step back and realized that life truly is what we make of it we will all be okay!
One of those things I just had to vent on... please enjoy this video because it is a good good life!
No comments:
Post a Comment