Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Said good-bye to Rexburg?! NOW WHAT?!

Well, yesterday I had my commencement in Rexburg, Idaho with Elder Richard G. Scott as one of the speakers! It was way cool, and I must say very inspiring! It still feels really weird to me to know that I won't ever be going back to BYU-Idaho for school. I'm student teaching in Bountiful, Utah.. and that's about as far as it goes right now! I get to see three of my sibs this week! Two BEST FRIENDS next week, and am trying to do about twenty things at once! For the next 3 months I will be living out of boxes and it feels EXTREMELY weird! I didn't cry when I left, but it feels like I just left a whole life behind, and not like I did when I left LA either! Anyway, I did have a ton to say, but I can remember it now... so that'll do!


HAVE A VERY BLESSED AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

No comments: