Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
One Week...
Oh yeah, that's right... This is the LAST WEEK of Rexburg, Idaho for me! On Saturday I will be leaving not to return for a while! See, I graduate on Friday... kinda... I will be student teaching next semester at Meadow Brook Elementary in Bountiful, Utah teaching fourth grade! :D I'm way excited about this! Things couldn't get better, but I am really happy that everything is looking up for me! I am a little sad about leaving this place, but I know the things that lie ahead in life will work well for me! I'm excited to take on the adventure of Student Teaching, and then what ever else is in store for me! I must be getting to bed now... tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment