Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Student Teaching and the beginning to a new chapter?! Well, almost
Wow! Where do I begin! I started student Teaching on the 4th of January, and the first two weeks has been quite the experience! I come home basically exhausted! However, I'm having wonderful days! I love my cooperating teacher and have a feeling I will really like my university supervisor as well. When I met him he seemed like a really awesome fun guy! The students are fabulous even though one student's dad works with my dad and half of the kids are in my parent's ward! CRAZY! However, even though the district is a little different I still love everything about my experience! I am going to the Bay View Singles Ward right now, and it seems okay. I really miss the BYU-IDAHO 26th Ward. It's just something about being in one ward for so long that after you leave it... you seem kinda lost every where else! I'm looking for my spot here, but it's kinda hard because I'm so busy with student teaching and most of the people around here are younger and go to either Weber State or U of U! It's kinda weird knowing that all of my friends are in Idaho and I'm down here. Of course then I also face the problem that the guy I like is in Rexburg too, and I just kinda have to get over things. However, I don't want to at the same time if that makes any sense at all! On another totally different note... Jonathan gets off his mission on Tuesday... WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm just a little freaked out by that because it's been two years, and even though I wrote him tons it's still a really weird feeling! I'm not sure what else to say... more updates later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment