I have no rival, no man can be my equal
Take me to the future of your world."
YAY!!!! Anyways, school for the most part is going well. I'm striving to do everything the best I possibly can. I'm at the library almost every day, or as much as I need to be working hard on finishing projects, and getting ahead on school work. Other than that not much is going on in my life. Still no guys that I like around here. I keep waiting for a letter or e-mail from my good friend in France, but as of late there has been no word. I'm sure he's just very busy in the work. I have another good friend leaving on a mission next week, but I doubt that will end up going far. As far as other things go... I went to BJ's Bayou last week with my 2 best guy friends! It was for Mike (Bubba's) Birthday! It was way good and I got the last of the crawfish catch! YUMMY! Well, not much more to talk about... there is a 4 day weekend coming up and I am ecstatic and then only 3 weeks of classes left. I'm excited for the end... I may begin to see it soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment