Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another one bites the dust!

Another semester that is... about 2 weeks ago I finished another semester at BYU-Idaho, and this time I had NO C's!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Wow, isn't it a good feeling. My sibs did a ton better in high school and college than I. I'm not as book smart as they are, but one thing I have learned is I'm good in my field... especially if I go the extra mile to get the good grade. So, now I bet you're curious to know what my grades were this semester... well, I shall tell you in Culture & Diversities I got a B+ (which didn't change much from midterm); in P.E. Methods I got an A (which is a given); in Science Methods I got an A- (which I pulled up from a B!!!!); in Social Studies Methods I got a B (that's the only grade that suffered significantly it was an A at midterm); in Band A (DUH!); and in Exceptional Students I got a B- (it was a B+ at midterm, but I tell you that class was a toughy!) There you go... there are my grades for the spring/summer semester 2009! Now only one semester left at the school and then student teaching! CRAZY! It's weird thinking that I'm almost done! It seems like just yesterday I started there! WOW! I'm really hoping I get my placement in Davis County, Utah... if I do then I can live at home! :) We'll figure out everything else... we're hoping to get me my license while on this break, but mom is going through so much that I think time may get the better of us... there's always next year I guess... I don't think they do it in the winter because it's all snowy and what not... we'll see... I really do want to drive... it'd be nice to be like the rest of the world finally. I kick myself for not having my license already and for always chickening out before... I think those ladies in LA were quite unfair. If I were staying in Rexburg longer than a few more months I'd get it there, but yeah... like I said... I'm leaving there soon too! Also, winters in the burg SUCK! They never clean those streets... they are very dangerous!
Well, on another note I went to Nauvoo last week... it was very enjoyable! I needed the relaxation and to get VERY far away from Idaho and Utah! I love these places, but the attitudes that people have around here are never fun... I always hear how life is hunky dory from all the members, and from the non-members well, you can presume how much negativity there is! While in Nauvoo there was this truck that said "whatmormonsdonttell.com" I'm curious... what don't we tell... hmm... I'm not about to look up the site though... it's probably VERY anti! I know better than to get into that sort of thing! Oh well... so is life! Well, there's my ode to my life for a little bit! :)

No comments: