This week my mom came up on Tuesday and Dad on Wednesday for my concert that night. I absolutely loved spending time with them. Mom went to both my Physical Science and my Literacy II class with me. I got to share with my mom some of the things I have been learning in my classes. That night Dad showed up, and I saw them both after my concert. (They hadn't been to a concert of mine since high school... Mom 4 years and Dad about 4 1/2). After the concert we went to G's Dairy for ice cream and such... it was extremely delicious, and I had fun spending time with my parents. The next morning I had my Literacy Practicum, but previously planned that after I got out I would have lunch with my parents. So, we went to Applebee's for lunch, and I got to tell them everything that was going on in my life and also catch up on my siblings lives. Well, after lunch we parted our seperate ways :(. However, I am going down for conference next weekend and I'm rather excited to see them again.
So, I've also come to the realization recently that school kills people. I wish it wouldn't though. I have loads to do and only two weeks to finish it all in. I'm hoping I can get through it all and then relax. We'll see... I may not be the happiest person for a while... Let's hope things get better.
On another side note I've also been channeling my "bubba" for a bit. He's been down and I seem to be getting that way too... Meh, oh well, I'll get over it. Also, I'm hoping to be hanging out with my friend, Rob, some time soon. Maybe that will cheer me up some too. We shall see. Anyways, here are some pics of my recent journeys. Enjoy.
On another side note I've also been channeling my "bubba" for a bit. He's been down and I seem to be getting that way too... Meh, oh well, I'll get over it. Also, I'm hoping to be hanging out with my friend, Rob, some time soon. Maybe that will cheer me up some too. We shall see. Anyways, here are some pics of my recent journeys. Enjoy.

with my dad in Logan

1 comment:
You can do it! We're almost done. :D :D
Post a Comment