Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Friday, January 10, 2020

10 years in review


So, it's taken me over a week to write this post cause life can be busy (even when it's not it is). You'll notice there are pictures of just me and then there are pictures of just Jordan. That is because over the last ten years we have only known each other for part of that. This next year will make our 4th Wedding Anniversary and in December it will make five years since we've known each other. I don't know if it was "love at first sight" for either of us, but we now know we were meant to be with each other for eternity. In the past ten years Jordan graduated from high school and went on his mission, and I graduated from college and began to start my career. As many already know we met through a mutual friend whom we both met in those ten years. Now, me being a Louisiana girl I never thought I would be living in Utah after college and marry a Utah boy, but I'm glad I did. In the few years Jordan and I have been together we found out about my heart condition, and got two dogs and a house! I wouldn't have our life any other way. Jordan is my big goober and I love adventures with him! :)




No comments: