So, a couple of months ago I mentioned that I had gotten a new job, and Jordan had switched to a new shift at work. Well, things for me didn't work out, and I found myself again needing a new job. I contacted my former boss at Sylvan and was immediately hired. It's not perfect, but it'll do for now. But life isn't easy, every time you turn something happens that lays you flat and it's hard, but I'm grateful for all the many blessings I have, and the opportunities that I have in life. I don't post a ton about my life these days. I also certainly don't let everyone know what is always going on, or the hurt I feel inside. People always think they understand mine and Jordan's whole not being able to have a child, but they don't. I was just speaking with my mom about this... People always turn to infertility, but my issue is definitely not that... I mean... if God allowed I could have a kid, but God doesn't allow that right now. My heart isn't strong enough, and I'm getting there, but it will take a bit. Well, I don't know what else to say, or what else I want to say. BUT I do know I'm grateful for Jordan and how much he means to me despite our troubles that we go through. Enjoy some pics of our crazy life together.























No comments:
Post a Comment