Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

One year as a heart patient

One year ago I was in the hospital diagnosed with congestive heart failure... after tons of tests we found out that I have cardiomyopathy, and will be a heart patient most likely for the rest of my life. In the past year Jordan an I were married, and I received a defibrillator in my body. I'm on my way to becoming healthier. Currently we can't have children, but we have faith that one day that dream will become a reality for us. Here are so pictures from this past year of our journey.
when I was in the hospital

when I was in the hospital

when I was in the hospital

coming back after surgery

our cruise

our cruise

My 30th birthday

our wedding day

our wedding day

No comments: