Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter, Conference, and the whole shebang!

As many know Easter is my favorite holiday. For me it is a day that proves to us that without the sacrifice, and resurrection of Jesus Christ there would be no purpose to live life upon this earth. In the past I have had people argue with me of how Christmas is more important than Easter. But this is not true. If Christ had decided to not take upon the sins and heart break of the entire world. Then die and rise again so that each of us rise again. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart. Go to he lives.Mormon.org

 General Conference occurs twice a year and is an opportunity for each of us to listen to divine inspiration from God. Often I go into the time prior seeking out answers and whatnot. This time however, I took an entirely different approach and allowed myself to be extremely teachable. And I can honestly say I received divine revelation for myself throughout the entire conference. If you would like to read or listen to any of the talks of Conference please visit lds.org

No comments: