Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My personal soundtrack

So, if it is not known it will be now known. I LIVE FOR MUSIC! Ever since I heard the song from Shaun Cannon I knew I had to change. I knew I needed to prove to the world that I love music. I listen to music in my car, I listen to music when I fall asleep, I listen to music at almost every moment of my life except when I'm watching a movie (which has music) or at the temple. Honestly though I have a constant soundtrack in my head for everything that is going on in my life. One word can remind me of a song. I could wake up thinking of absolutely any song. I work best when I'm listening to music or have some type of auditory thought. Bottom line is that since I was little my mind has been trained to listen to music. So, from day to day my soundtrack changes! I never know what it will entail, but just like the rest of life I am so excited to have my daily soundtrack! Here are just a few of the spectacular songs!












No comments: