Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New You, Endless Possibilities

Normally at the end of December I post a song about December ending, and then at the new year I post New Year by Death Cab. However, this year I feel like I'm rocking on top of the world! I have come to the realization that each day is what you make of it. In August I wrote down in a notebook why I got up every morning and what I wanted to accomplish before the end of the year. The shocking thing is I did everything by the end of December. I am extremely pleased with myself so, with the help of a really good friend I have improved on my goals and not just set resolutions, but things that I will accomplish in my life. I know that each and every day are full of so many choices and endless possibilities! I love the people that I am able to spend all of my time with at Sylvan Learning Center and in RevvNRG! Nothing beats being able to say that you love what you do each and every day! Working out, and becoming not only stronger and better, but a Leader in my own life! My time is now and I know that now! I am so happy that I have so much love given to me daily! I say thank you to those amazing and remarkable people that make my life so absolutely perfect!  I cannot thank those amazing people in my life enough my family and my friends are remarkable! And most importantly the GOSPEL in my life! It is more than just the gospel to me it is my way to live! :D
My Favorite temple! :D

No comments: