Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I See The Light

If you don't want to hear/read my vague but totally awesome ramblings on why my life is so great then please don't go on, but if so... enjoy my late night thoughts! :)

So, there is reason as always behind my titles and this one has to do with the song from Tangled called "I See the Light". While listening to the first part of the song I realized that I can totally relate it to my relationship with My Heavenly Father... here is the part of which I am speaking:
 All those days watching in the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing 
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see 
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

my thoughts are this... I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my entire life, but only within the past few years have I become EXTREMELY converted to what I already knew to be true... I mean as the song says I have been going around in a sense blind to what was already around me. Now that I'm at this point in life I do finally see and it is as though the fog has been lifted. Life has a clear purpose... of course it will be rough along the way, but that's what makes it totally worth it. :) Within the past month I have been reconnected and connected with so many amazing and great people. I honestly couldn't ask for better people in my life right now. God doesn't just bless you in life... He REALLY blesses you... all you have to do is show Him that you are willing to listen and learn and hurt for even just a little while. My life is going to go in a direction I want it to go into... why because life is what you make from it! No one else decides your life... every day is full of choices and every day you can strive to become better and that is what my goal is now and will be forever! I love my life... I love my gospel... I love my Heavenly Father for everything He has done for me and is doing for me. :) Now enjoy this awesome song! :)


No comments: