Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

GOBBLE GOBBLE THANKS!

I have long since loved this festive holiday known as Thanksgiving! Why? Well, no other holiday (yes, this includes Christmas) do Americans have a reason to eat everything they want and get stuffed plump and be able to watch football (America's favorite sport) and have a reason to just be lazy after cooking and eating all that yummy food! Yeah, Thanksgiving pretty much rocks! Now, to speak of what I'm thankful for:

First, I am thankful for my amazing family! Yes, sometimes they may get on my nerves, but  what is family for! ;)

Second, my amazing friends that mean so much to me... no, I won't name anyone specifically but they know who they are.

Third, all those that have ever touched my life for the
 better!

Last, that one guy that makes me smile!

Now a song referring to the third.



EAT PLENTY OF TURKEY TODAY AND REMEMBER THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE!

I am VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE ATONEMENT! :D

No comments: