When I prepared myself a year ago to go through the temple I had no idea why or what life would bring to me afterwards, but I must say that being able to speak with my Father in Heaven and learn from in and then serve him in every way I can has helped me to become even more spiritual than I ever thought possible. Every day I feel like I'm learning something new and if I don't see his hand in it right away I eventually know that He is the one behind everything I do. No matter the trials I face daily I am learning how much He loves me and that as long as I follow Him I may be blessed throughout all that I do.
As I went to the temple today to reminisce on what happened one year ago and the joy it brought me I realized just how wonderful life truly is. Despite all the trials we have and the people that come and go in our lives the truth is that the Lord is constantly there for us. Those people that were with my both physically and spiritually last year were still with me today. I love each and everyone of them. I thank each of them for the friendships they have given to me. Also, one year ago my family was able to be there. All of my siblings and my parents! I loved having the opportunity to have each of them there. The Lord truly blesses us in more ways than we can ever think possible.


No comments:
Post a Comment