Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tomorrow... a friend's birthday

So, I figured since I did a post about Mike on his birthday I should do one about Brad this time. Even though I've been annoyed loads by things lately I still feel like all things in the end do work out. So... on to it...
 I met Brad back in Summer 2006. It was fun to hang out with him and all the other guys. I remember I used to chastise him for not going to class! I wasn't the best about writing him all the time while he was on a mission, but any time I got a letter I made sure to write back! Although I've never truly been able to talk to him about things I still really appreciate his friendship! When I went through the temple in June he came down with Mike and he gave me some pearls! I loved it! What a wonderful friend! I hope he realizes that even though I get irritated I still love him like a brother! So yeah, here's some pictures... pretty sure that Mike is in all of them too! LOL! and in no particular order!

Brad, Me, and Mike end of Summer 09

June 19, 2010 Endowments

Cow Tipping Team Summer 2006

I drew this in my Student Teaching class... tehehe

March 2010 I went up to Idaho and surprised Mike and Brad


My two awesome guy friends the day I got my endowments!
 June 19, 2010



HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY BRAD WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: