It's interesting how fast time can fly by when we are just going one day at a time! Yesterday I spent a lot of time reflecting on what happened 9 years ago and where I was and how I felt about the whole thing! It's weird to think that then I was a Freshman in high school and now I'm a college graduate! Granted, I still have no job and what to do, but still it's just really interesting! When people think about their "10 year" plans to they really know what or even if those thing would/ will happen to them!?! Well, next year I think will be very very different than this year, but that's how life goes!
In other news this week will be an awesome week and so will next! Why you ask? Well, tomorrow, Monday my parents and I are going to the fair to watch the livestock shows! I'm sooo excited! It's been years since I went to one! Definitely taking the camera! I'll help mom clean up the house and probably go visiting teaching too! Then, Friday is a very good friend's birthday! Brad Williams will be 23!!!! YAY!!!!! I love that kid! He's such a good friend and brother like figure! This weekend I will be packing to get ready for my trip to New Hampshire and Boston! I'm sooo excited! Oh wait, you're probably wondering why I'm going! Well, my best friend, Mike Brown is getting married to Melanie Gray on the 25th sooo... I'm going to the wedding! It's kinda cool cause in our church you can't actually go to the ceremony part unless you are endowed member... 3 years ago my best friend, Bonnie got married and I wasn't able to go to the sealing, but I was outside waiting for her when she got out! However, this year I got my endowments so I can go! I'm delighted! the Lord always provides a way for things to work out! Well, also that night is the General Relief Society Broadcast so, although I won't be watching it with my awesome mom I will be watching it with Mike and Mel's moms!!!! I'm way excited! Anywho... I'll probably write some stuff later in the week, but yeah... that's about it for now! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment