So, I officially have no clue what to do with life and for a job! I missed the passing point of the Literacy 2 test by 2 percentage points! I really don't want to spend another 4 months studying and then have it amount to nothing! I'm really getting bummed by it! I'm starting to wonder if I should choose a different career! I mean would it be possible to go back to school for something else? Should I try law? Or is there something else I should do? I feel like a failure at this moment and I'm really not sure what to say or do about it!
Good news? Well, I got a haircut about 2 weeks ago... in a month I get to attend my best friend's wedding! This last Monday I got to see a really awesome friend, Brad, we got to basically just talk most of the time! It was way good! Anyways, suggestions would be nice, and... here's a picture of my hair for ending!
My new look!
3 comments:
FYI: there are too many lawyers in this world already....just be patient, I know you have heard that before, but honestly, you might have to look at doing other jobs or staying in utah for a little while longer...just apply for jobs that need teachers like preschools or something and then try for the test again....i have to take a class again sometime down the road to finish off one of my degrees but in the meantime, I am the best I can "all you can do is the best you can do"
nice hair!
Your hair looks great! I can understand the frustration of not passing that darn Lit test. Before deciding to scrap education and try doing something else, just ask yourself if it is worth it. If you really love it. If not, then I say go for whatever you want to do!
thanks kim! And I'll figure things out! Going to the temple helps! :D
Post a Comment