Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

To My Amazing Bubba :)

4 years ago I met some pretty amazing people in college... people that I knew I would be friends with forever! One of these people is named, Mike Brown. He recently asked me how he became Bubba, and the truth is I don't remember, but I guess what matters more is that he is truly like a brother to me. When I was far away from my family I was blessed to have such amazing friends that I could call family, and to this day I am still close with them! They are some of the most wonderful people I know! Mike has been an inspiration to me and has helped me through those hard times that come in this life! I am honored to be his friend... he always lends his shoulder to cry on, and always has a good heart. He has taught me how to even love those that I don't see eye to eye with. Today is his birthday, and even though he is younger than me I sometimes feel like I am the younger one learning from his every lead. In a few months he will be married to his sweetheart, Melanie Gray, for time and all eternity. What a glorious thing that I am so grateful I get to witness. I feel very blessed to know such a wonderful young man, and I couldn't ask for a better friend than he on this earth! He has been a best friend that I will cherish forever. Many think it weird two people could be so close as he and I are and feel no attachment to each other... other than friendship. I am very honored to have met such a remarkable young man, and I love him very much! He is truly an amazing friend! And I know he does not care about his birthday, and that to me shows how humble he is... I am not sure how else to express how much he means to me, and I am and forever will be eternal grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to meet him and many other wonderful people!


Mike and I after be reunited after his mission
Sissy and Bubba forever! :-p
Us talking about sharp pointy teeth from Monty Python
We so cool at Big Judd's


We are French...
Both of us with our best friend Brad!


He squished me... :-)

4 comments:

Mike said...

Tehe. :-) I love ya Sissy! Thanks for the post! But I'm not sure how humble I am....haha!

Frances M Larrabee said...

You're as humble as a trumpet player can be! ;) We have to boast a little about our humility! ;)

Melanie said...

TENDER! :)

Frances M Larrabee said...

Tehe! That's me!