Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Daddy!

I would like to take to the time to express my love for my wonderful Father! Even though I do not always tell him how much he means to me he is the most amazing man I know! Throughout my life growing up he always took the time to spend time with us even though he was often busy with work so he could provide for us! When I was born on Mother's Day 23 years ago he was the one to deliver me, there were no doctors, no medical emergency people, no police... it was just my daddy! My dad is my hero, my everything... he was the man who held me first, who saw me first, who was always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on when times got to hard. And he has supported me throughout my entire life in the decisions I have made to perfect my life! He  shows me the love and kindness that I could never ask for in any other man... however, one day I hope to find a man that can live up to my view of what a father can and should be. I hope to find someone that can be to my future children what my dad is to me! The most amazing man in the world. And with that I would like to end with the chorus of the song "I Loved Her First" by Heartland because it truly is my song with my daddy cause he did hold me first and I love him forever for that!


I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a father runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it still hard to give her away
I loved her first

No comments: