Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A letter, a date, and life still must go on...

Well, to start off I got a letter this week from my best friend in France! First one since last December that I've received. However, it's not really all his fault... cause he sent them, but all of them got sent back to him! UGH! Oh well, I'll get them in due time! In the letter I found out he's coming home in January... that's what I start student teaching! GASP... SO SOON! Oh well, I'll get over it!
Now, onto the date... I've got a date this Thursday with a guy named Chad Rogers... or as my family likes to call him [hanging] Chad! Tehe! We have been friends since last winter and I'm really excited to just be able to spend some time with him because he is one heck of a fun guy! I'm not sure what else to say, but I think I will leave with this link http://kmbnorris.blogspot.com/2009/10/spouses-neededor-at-least-dates.html
This is my sister's blog, but everyone should read the latest blog!
THANKS A BANANA BUNCH!

No comments: