Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!
The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Here it goes...
Here goes my last semester at BYU-Idaho. Granted, it's not my last semester as a student, but I will graduate in December and I won't be returning to classes at BYU-Idaho after this semester ever again. Now, I'm not sure as to if this will be the last time I ever go to rexburg, but I am glad I won't have to go back to school there! It's glorious that I'll finally have my bachelors! I do know that in order to keep certification I'll still have to take classes, but that may lead to a masters or Ph.D. somewhere else! :) I'm not so sure as to everything I will be doing this next semester, but I sure hope it will all work out for the best for me. I guess that's all for now... so, until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment