Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

stolen from Amanda Elkins French on myspace

A- Age of first kiss: 15... almost 16 lol!
B- Band you are listening to right now: songs in my head.

C- 1st Crush: uh... Daniel Britt?!
D- Dad's name: Rick
E- Easiest person to talk to: hmm... my Father in Heaven
F- Favorite ice cream: BLUE BELL
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Gummy bears
H- Hometown : Denham Springs, LA
I- Instruments: Trumpet

J- Junior high: Denham Springs Junior High
K- Kids: none right now but I hope in the future (agreeing with Amanda on this one!)
L- Longest train ride ever: uh... I've never actually been on a long train ride...

M- Mom's name: Leannah
N- Nicknames: Frankie, Franc, Frank, Francina, Francy, Frannie, Fran, Frank the Tank, and now Britney
O- One wish: not telling!
P- Phobia[s]: Spiders, & snakes
Q- Quote: "Each to each a looking glass effects the other that doth pass" - Charles Horton Cooley

R- Reason to smile: I am falling for an amazing guy!

S- Song you sang last: "She's Every Woman"

T- Time you woke up today:6:00 I wasn't feeling well

U- Unknown fact about me: I secretly love Louisiana when it's nice out & the crickets are chirping...
V- Virgin?: absolutely!

W- Worst habit: Not telling the guy I like how I feel about him. (I might just have to agree with Amanda on this one)

X- X-rays you've had: toe, and mouth
Y- Your least favorite person as of right now: hmm... no one!!!!!

Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus

No comments: