Bienvenue Dans Mon Monde!

The impact we have on others starts with the impact we have on ourselves.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

ICEBURG, IDAHO SUCKS IN THE WINTER!!!!!

So, there have been several moments where I keep wondering as to why I am here in the frozen north... or rather TEH BURG!!!! I have no job, I miss my friend Kevin like crazy mad, and haven't gotten a letter in over two months... I think I may die! Kim seems to always be upset with something, or asking me why I don't talk! I don't think she realizes that I really don't talk as much as I used to unless I really have something to say. I went to the temple this morning (16th) for the open house... that part of my day was absolutely amazing! Then, coming home is kinda where my day started to take a down hill turn rapidly! I fell flat on my back, and boy did it hurt! Now, not only does my back and butt hurt, but it seems as though I ache all over! It's funny cause I'm writing this as if someone would read it, but yet... no one really knows about this blog! MEH! Yeah, so that went wrong... I ended up going back to sleep about 11:30? and that was rather nice until about 2 when Brian called and it woke me up... but then his phone died. I really am so confused about him, but not all at the same time & I absolutely hate it... I truly do feel safe around him, but in many ways... only because he's like a brother to me! Anyway... I guess I just put all this stuff into my head because I miss Kevin so much! I have no job right now... and every time I think about getting one... someone tells me I shouldn't work at that place... I really wish I could just some how get to Idaho Falls every day & work at Sylvan there! Chances are I'd get hired on the spot, but no... that's not possible... because I'm a freakin' idiot with no license and no car! I hate my life at this current moment... over all except for going to the temple and fasting with Brian, Jessica, and James... my day SUCKED LIKE HELL!!!!! I HATED IT! And now... I have to go to bed... so, I can wake up in the morning and organize all of my crap for stupid clean checks tomorrow night... I wish at times I could just curl up in a ball and die! I seriously at this moment just hate my life! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I haven't had this feeling in a while... I wonder why it's coming out now! Weirder.. anyways, I better get some sleep finally!
LATERS & GOODNIGHT

No comments: